Hello everybody!

wrexnfx

Youngster Joey
Credits
First and foremost, Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone is enjoying themselves as well as their loved ones.

I go by wrexnfx and I'm really happy to be on this website.

After spending a few countless hours and a few days researching a proper Pokemon community, I frequent my old one (which is all but dead now) and found this one!

I'm really interested with proper integration system the heads of the community have created, in which you create a "Big Brother/Sister" program.

A bit about myself. I'm a Kitchen Designer -- NKBA and CDK certified. I'm also a Vet (Shout-out to all my C.E.'s on here!). I've recently settled down after a few business related travels.

I was first and foremost a breeder. I never had time to adapt to META changes and properly involve myself with battles and all their technicalities. I avidly enjoy video games. I'm fairly old. I've probably lived in more states than the next person, including a few countries.

I currently own Pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire. My Pokemon Y and Omega Ruby is being shipped to me as we speak. I've a Poke-Bank full of all the Pokemon to get charms quicker. I've never understood or been good at anything outside of the usual Tropias / Volcorana / Charm / Masuda method.

I'm interested in learning a lot from everyone on here and hope to make a few good friends.

Thank you very much for reading.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Welcome to the site! :D It's always nice to see fresh new faces around these parts. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything (Im also a tutor if you ever decide to get into the battling side of things and a team co-leader if youd like an introduction to site teams).

wrexnfx

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to the site! :D It's always nice to see fresh new faces around these parts. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything (Im also a tutor if you ever decide to get into the battling side of things and a team co-leader if youd like an introduction to site teams).

Absolutely! Thank you very much for welcoming me and I'll surely have questions soon.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits

wrexnfx

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hiya, Wow thats a great Introduction gotta be one of the best I seen :D
Since your new about taking a quick stroll around our Quick Start Guide for New Comers which also more importantly contains our Community Rules :)
http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/quickstart-guide-newcomers-start-here.8352/

Welcome to the Perfect Pokemon Community !
First and foremost, thank you for the welcome and the compliment! I really appreciate it.

Now...

Thank you for sharing! Before I posted I spent an ample amount of time reading and rereading your rules and regulations because of the system this website has in place. It's a really interesting set-up, this website. There's a lot to appreciate it. Thank you again.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Oh yeah, feel free to hop on the shoutbox on the home page if youd like to meet some of the regulars. Thats where you'll most likely meet people here.

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Welcome to the site hope u will have a great time xD

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Seems they alrdy threw links at u and u supposedly read the rules soo, Welcome to the site! Anyways... lmk if u have any questions or concerns about anything(cough is also a better tutor than clutch cough). Also your current avi is used by a certain dead team so don't be surprised if ppl associate you with them. And last but definitely not least, ty for ur service :p

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Seems they alrdy threw links at u and u supposedly read the rules soo, Welcome to the site! Anyways... lmk if u have any questions or concerns about anything(cough is also a better tutor than clutch cough). Also your current avi is used by a certain dead team so don't be surprised if ppl associate you with them. And last but definitely not least, ty for ur service :p
*cough* Taught Ary everything she knows *cough* ;)

wrexnfx

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey and thank you for welcoming me! I appreciate it.

testing