Hello from Portugal

MrPst

Youngster Joey
Credits
I guys, I'm MrPst and I'm new to this forum.
After a long absence from Pokémon gaming I acquired Pokemon X this April and steadly played it all - that's why I need to take breaks, I want to explore all the game and it is a little exausting eventually =)
I'm looking for new friends, but also for a community for trading and collecting, so that's why I'm here - that and Friend Safaris =)

I'll try to not be bothersome.

Best Regards

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hey there MrPst, welcome to Perfect Pokemon, I'm relatively new here as well (been here about a week and a half or so) but I'm already loving the community here. You're able to buy/sell/trade/battle, there's Perfect Pokemon tournaments here every so often (there's actually one tomorrow if you're interested in joining), and you can just talk Pokemon with people that are just as nerdy as you! I hope you enjoy your time here and learn stuff about Pokemon. :D

Ben

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Welcome to the site, The best way to jump into the community IMO is to get into the shoutbox on the homepage and introduce yourself there aswell

If you need anything let me know :)

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I guys, I'm MrPst and I'm new to this forum.
After a long absence from Pokémon gaming I acquired Pokemon X this April and steadly played it all - that's why I need to take breaks, I want to explore all the game and it is a little exausting eventually =)
I'm looking for new friends, but also for a community for trading and collecting, so that's why I'm here - that and Friend Safaris =)

I'll try to not be bothersome.

Best Regards
Welcome to Perfect Pokemon!

testing