Hello PerfectPokemon Community :)

RickyNoT97

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello everyone.
I am Ricardo, I go by Ricky or RickyNoT online, I'm 18, about to turn 19 and I am portuguese :)
I used to play a lot of pokemon when I was younger, I played every game until fire red / leaf green came out, including those two. I even bought pearl, but I got sick of it and didnt play much pokemon after that. My favorite one is Pokemon Saphire. Then, last year I heard that alpha saphire had come out and I bought a 2ds on purpose just to play the game. So, I'm kind of new to the scene. I have never done pokemon battles online, I have never traded... Nothing like that. Just the main game. But now my goal is to complete the hoenn pokedex, which is not gonna be easy, so I would love some tips :)
Oh and my favorite pokemon is Swampert (hints the profile pic)

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
:eek: online play is like the other half of the game

NidoEmperor

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello everyone.
I am Ricardo, I go by Ricky or RickyNoT online, I'm 18, about to turn 19 and I am portuguese :)
I used to play a lot of pokemon when I was younger, I played every game until fire red / leaf green came out, including those two. I even bought pearl, but I got sick of it and didnt play much pokemon after that. My favorite one is Pokemon Saphire. Then, last year I heard that alpha saphire had come out and I bought a 2ds on purpose just to play the game. So, I'm kind of new to the scene. I have never done pokemon battles online, I have never traded... Nothing like that. Just the main game. But now my goal is to complete the hoenn pokedex, which is not gonna be easy, so I would love some tips :)
Oh and my favorite pokemon is Swampert (hints the profile pic)
Welcome, glad you're here. Swampert, Nidoking, blastoise FTW

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi there, and welcome to you! I hope you have a fun time here!

testing