• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hello!

ShadrekFrost

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey everyone! I got into pokemon during red, blue and yellow. I took a break after silver, gold and crystal and came back just as X and Y were finishing up. Ive been lurking around some of the threads and reading up and I just had to join this awesome community. Ive avoided competitive battling seeing all the crazy strategies people employ would destroy my simple strategy of pure hard hitting offense. So ive resigned to just building my team of shinys to admire haha. Cant wait to trade with you all!

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Welcome to the site and happy trading to you. If you ever want to give battling another go, I'd be more than happy to help. Sometimes just hitting stuff is very much a viable strategy. Also, if you have any other questions about the site or life itself, I'd be happy to answer.

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Welcome to the site! It's always cool to see someone who played the original. Good luck in your trades and battles! If you have any questions fee free to ask :)

iBestest

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Welcome Shade!

Yeah if you're not into battling pokemon then just loading up on hard hitting moves is the way to go if you ask me. That's always my strategy when I'm playing through the games. But, competitive battling after the game is when the game REALLY starts!!

Haha enjoy your stay here. And shiny mons are super easy to come by here ;)

P.s. I started on Blue, got yellow, gold and silver. Had Ruby, and Diamond. I didn't get to play BW or xy. I keep thinking I will still get me a copy of X or Y at some point.

testing