6ivs
Quiet Nature
Flash Fire
Air Balloon
Flash Cannon
Earth Power
Lava Plume
Iron Head
I don't think any part of it is illegal but, if so can you tell me what?

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
It's likely considered illegal because of something event specific that got screwed up. Do you know what ball it's in?

Faith Hunter

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
But it wasn't event only. The Pokemon was obtainable outside those events. If it's lower than level 68-70, that might be, as the obtainable one in Diamond, Pearl and Platnium had to be 70. The one in Black2/White2 was level 68. Not available in Black/White or HGSS.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
But it wasn't event only. The Pokemon was obtainable outside those events. If it's lower than level 68-70, that might be, as the obtainable one in Diamond, Pearl and Platnium had to be 70. The one in Black2/White2 was level 68. Not available in Black/White or HGSS.
Even so, its OT and trainer name are for X and Y which isn't possible.

Faith Hunter

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
You could RNG a combo, whether your patient or not is another thing, I could test this out tho.

Faith Hunter

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I will go ahead test this out on similar made Heatran, both from Dpt and B2W2, then go ahead and test it out with a widely available Pokemon like Charizard from all gens with my X/Y ID.

I'll post back results in an hour on all of them.

Edit: Got busy with some orders on here, I'll post results tomorrow when I'm not too tired.

Last edited:

testing