Hey everyone!! o(^∀^*)o

xenoqi

Youngster Joey
Credits
My name's Miki, and I've been playing Pokemon longer than I can remember! My friend uses this website sometimes for trades and she told me it was a great place so I decided to join in c: I am a 5/6IV breeder and I do giveaways sometimes on tumblr and such for my followers. My favorite Pokemon is Meloetta and I tend to give out shiny (clones, of course) pokemon on wondertrade every Wednesday and Saturday. I'm pretty much rambling on right now but anyway, I hope we can get along and do some great trades!! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Welcome to the Site miki :D
I am Gia :cool:
If you got any questions don't hesitate to pm me :Cool:

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Welcome to the site man, I like
meloetta too!

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Welcome to the site. If you have any questions or just wish to chat, feel free to contact me ;) (btw my partner has the same name as you)

Beck

Who is Beck?
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
My name's Miki, and I've been playing Pokemon longer than I can remember! My friend uses this website sometimes for trades and she told me it was a great place so I decided to join in c: I am a 5/6IV breeder and I do giveaways sometimes on tumblr and such for my followers. My favorite Pokemon is Meloetta and I tend to give out shiny (clones, of course) pokemon on wondertrade every Wednesday and Saturday. I'm pretty much rambling on right now but anyway, I hope we can get along and do some great trades!! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Hey Mikki! Enjoy your stay here :) Feel free to PM me if you have any questions

P/S What's your tumblr?

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Welcome! :D Its exciting to see new members! Who is your friend thY introduced you?

If you need anything just let me know!

xenoqi

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thank you for the welcome everyone!! Glad to feel so welcome <:

Hey Mikki! Enjoy your stay here :) Feel free to PM me if you have any questions

P/S What's your tumblr?
I'm tumblr user Korumi! And thank you c:

Welcome! :D Its exciting to see new members! Who is your friend thY introduced you?

If you need anything just let me know!
Thank you! It was one of my followers, I don't know her user but she's done some trades on here before ^^

testing