• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hey everyone

Sparrow

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey guys, so through a struggle to learn more about breeding and competitive battling, I found myself browsing this site. About an hour into it I realized that the community here looks pretty amazing. A bunch of casual and hardcore pokemon fans just hanging out, which naturally I felt the need to be a part of.

I've been playing pokemon since I was a young kid back in gen 1 and I've played every gen since, back in the days of pkmn black and white I was really into competitive battling. I was one of those extremely popular kids in high school who would play pokemon while at school... I know lol. After high school I strayed away from pokemon while I've been serving in the military but I still do a play through of every new game that gets released. But with the release of Sun and Moon I have encountered the overwhelming urge to get back into battling and hanging out with a community of pokemon fans.

So here I am, I have alot of making up to do having not really battled since B/W but i'm learning fast and hope to take part in as many community events and battles and whatever else Perfect Pokemon has to offer. If anyone wants to add my FC to battle or do whatever im down just hmu. Also I decided to throw together a simple Sig for this forum, hows it look?

testing