• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hi! I'm Ghibli!

Ghibli

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey fellow pokemon enthusiasts! I'm Ghibli, and I just joined Perfect Pokemon a couple days ago. I've been reading through the rules and guidelines, and familiarizing myself with PP. It looks like there is an amazing group of people on here, and I can't wait to get to know you better :Happy:

Jordi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Hey, welcome to the site! I'm sure that you'll enjoy it here. :D

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Hey Hey welcome to the site! :) if you have any questions feel free to ask me or well really anyone we are all really nice, be sure to read up on the site rules here.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Hey fellow pokemon enthusiasts! I'm Ghibli, and I just joined Perfect Pokemon a couple days ago. I've been reading through the rules and guidelines, and familiarizing myself with PP. It looks like there is an amazing group of people on here, and I can't wait to get to know you better :Happy:
Welcome to The Community Ghibli looking forward to seeing you around the site if you have any questions ill be happy to answer them or redirect you to somebody who can help better like a mod/admin. Welcome to the Community :Thumbsup:

Ghibli

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thanks guys! I'm just really looking forward to having more people to discuss pokemon with, and getting more involved in making competitive teams to battle with. I've been a fan of pokemon since the very beginning (I can vividly remember begging my mom for Pokemon Red after I saw a commercial for it on TV), but I've always been more of a collector than a competitive trainer. But I figure what better time to start learning more about it than now? ;)

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hey Ghibli! We've already had some conversations, especially about chain fishing, but welcome to the site! :D:D:D

Ghibli

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to the site.(psst join leafwind)

I was just reading about the different teams earlier! But I couldn't exactly figure out what they are for. Do teams battle against each other, or are they more for just hanging out? Do they have qualifications that you need to meet before joining or expectations for after you join?

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits

awesome, and nice to meet you :D. Make sure to check out the shoutbox and talk with us often :)

testing