Hola~

MeowItsLauren

Youngster Joey
Credits
Uhm, I'm sure I can't screw this up too bad..
Well hai there, I'm Lauren, and although I've had an account on here for a few months now, I kinda forgot 'bout it and never used it.. :/
Anyways, I'm relatively new to the competitive aspect of Pokemon, as I had never actually played any of the games until I bought Omega Ruby a few months back. (I had always been a huge fan of the Mystery Dungeon stuff as a kid.)
However, I have played competitively on Showdown and Pixelmon (the Minecraft mod) before I got ORAS, so I like to think I'm not a complete newbie to this.
I'm hoping to become a part of this community real soon, as I do have a few special Pokemon looking for a new home in the near future.
Welp, that's all. Adios~ ^-^"

K

Krelbit

Just in advance. I've tried Super Mystery Dungeon, and boy, is it fun.

Here are our rules, in case you haven't seen them yet.

We follow a different tiering system than other sites. You can see our official tiers here.

If you’re new to competitive pokemon battling, you can click here for an in-depth guide to IVs and EVs.

You can click here to learn more about Poke Credits (Or PC), the special currency PerfectPokemon.com uses to buy and sell pokemon with.

Anytime you need help, you can ask the shoutbox, or one of the staff members. They will always be willing to help and are generally positive about things.

I hope you have a nice time with us at Perfect Pokemon!

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Welcome to the site :) if you have any questions plz feel free to ask. Make sure you read up on the site rules here

badgey

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi Lauren I'm badgey and I hope you enjoy our community if you need any help send me a message have fun

testing