• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hola!

sadleaf

Youngster Joey
Credits
Soo, I'm new to perfectpokemon. I've been lurking the forums for a while already and some of you might have seen me ^_^
Umm, here's some information about me I thought I'd share :) I played old gen pokemons really much, but never knew there's a competitive scene haha. Skipped the whole b/w and x/y gens cause, well i didn't like the mons from them that much. But now i'm back into pokemon and really looking forward to joining the competitive scene! There's alot I don't know, but hopefully I'll learn! Also, I'm really glad to have joined here, seeing the community is really loving. Hoping to fit in here ^_^
Oh and I'm a huge anime addict, so I might get a bit too enthuastic talking about anime, please excuse me if that ever happens!
-sadleaf

Last edited:

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Welcome to the site, leaf. If you have any question feel free to message me or if you just want to chat I'll be glad to talk with you (I'm also a fan of anime). Plus I would like to point out there are a couple of teams on this site that are anime-friendly.

sadleaf

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to the site, leaf. If you have any question feel free to message me or if you just want to chat I'll be glad to talk with you (I'm also a fan of anime). Plus I would like to point out there are a couple of teams on this site that are anime-friendly.
You got me interested right away on those teams ._. And great to meet you ^_^

testing