• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

How did you find Perfect Pokemon?

TASKFORCE

Youngster Joey
Donor
Credits
I searched up "pokemons for trade" on google and this popped up :Angelic:

badgey

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Found it when go ogling places to buy/sell pokemon now you have me I bet you're all sad I'm here jks

TheNexGen

Pokémon Champion
Credits
my buddy thenexmaster told me about it and actually made my account (why my name is thenexgen). but got banned 2 months after lol

MistyAngel

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi! : ) I happen to stumble upon this group by searching the vs. recorder on Google. I wanted to learn more information about it and the Google's top links was from this ground. I was very happy to find that it was very helpful and informative. I was hoping to find a group dedicated to Pokémon for a while now, and yay finally I did! ^_^

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
IF I remember (which I probably don't) I think I was searching up on like pokegenning and some thread that was on this site was like the same name, so I looked at the site, didn't join, and then a few weeks later I decided to join.

Chowwy

Youngster Joey
Credits
Goolgle was looking for boards to frequent

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
well i was playing pokemon showdown and was looking at pokemon db and a link came up saying "Free 6iv kyurem" and that was brock's and that made me join lol
I remember that it was apart of my giveaway not sure how the link came up though glad your apart of the Community :Thumbsup:

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
Was tryn to get a shiny groudon off reddit, but had no luck due to new account. Found PP off google and all i cared about was getn groudon. Then realized i can not only trade but battle with this community too. Havnt stopped coming here since.

testing