Community Latest

If you're a Pokemon,what would it be and why?

~Kawaii_Pikachu~

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
In the Mystery Dungeon games,you answer a series of questions that will eventually lead you to a Pokemon that best describes your personality. If you ask me,it would be Pikachu! It's the cutest thing in the universe! But i got a Shinx instead TT_TT

I have a daring and brave personality,so maybe that was the reason why i got a shinx lol

Leave a reply below~

~Kawaii_Pikachu~

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I always got Charmander in mystery dungeon but dunno what that means. I feel like Haunter suits me best cos I'm a bit of a joker and I don't take stuff too seriously :D

~Kawaii_Pikachu~

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I always got Charmander in mystery dungeon but dunno what that means. I feel like Haunter suits me best cos I'm a bit of a joker and I don't take stuff too seriously :D
Great personality!

Kariru

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would certainly be a Gallade due to the fact that I will put my life on the line for those I care about!

PokemonFan

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I don't play Mystery Dungeon but if there a pokemon i want to be, it should be Latios. I always want to fly freely in the sky

~Kawaii_Pikachu~

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I don't play Mystery Dungeon but if there a pokemon i want to be, it should be Latios. I always want to fly freely in the sky
Now thats what i call a good pokemon!

testing