• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

I'm new, and casual.

Gary Lynn

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well, not really 'casual'. More just 'not competitive-oriented'

I have lately been taking up the hobby of completing my pokedex, perfect-IV style. Came here, immediately found GiaQuando, been breeding and buying for a few days now.

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Welcome to perfect pokemon :D

K

Krelbit

A little late on the arrival message, but you posted when it was 1AM where I live so that's to be expected.

Here are our rules, in case you haven't seen them yet.

We follow a different tiering system than other sites. You can see our official tiers here.

If you’re new to competitive pokemon battling, you can click here for an in-depth guide to IVs and EVs.

You can click here to learn more about Poke Credits (Or PC), the special currency PerfectPokemon.com uses to buy and sell pokemon with.

Anytime you need help, you can ask the shoutbox, or one of the staff members. They will always be willing to help and are generally positive about things.

I hope you have a nice time with us at Perfect Pokemon!

testing