• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

I'm new here.

jackrobbiter101

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, I'm Jackrobbiter101, or Simon. I stumbled across this site while I was looking for a place/group of people that I could trade with, and not rely solely on the GTS or Wonder Trade to get the pokemon I look for.

I've given myself a task, and that is to obtain as many pokemon as I can get. Catch 'em all, you know the drill. This being said, I have gotten some sort of progress. I've nearly completed the Kanto pokedex, with just me needing to level my dragonair up 10 or so levels, and of course, eventually obtain a mew.

I hope to see more of you people as I trade and converse.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Welcome to the site :) if you have any questions plz feel free to ask. Make sure you read up on the site rules here

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
K

Krelbit

Welcome to PerfectPokemon.com, Simon.

url=http://perfectpokemon.com/pages/community-rules/]Here are our rules, in case you haven't seen them yet.[/url]

We follow a different tiering system than other sites. You can see our official tiers here.

[

If you’re new to competitive pokemon battling, you can click here for an in-depth guide to IVs and EVs.

You can click here to learn more about Poke Credits (Or PC), the special currency PerfectPokemon.com uses to buy and sell pokemon with.

Anytime you need help, you can ask the shoutbox, or one of the staff members. They will always be willing to help and are generally positive about things.

I hope you have a nice time with us at Perfect Pokemon!

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Hey, I'm Jackrobbiter101, or Simon. I stumbled across this site while I was looking for a place/group of people that I could trade with, and not rely solely on the GTS or Wonder Trade to get the pokemon I look for.

I've given myself a task, and that is to obtain as many pokemon as I can get. Catch 'em all, you know the drill. This being said, I have gotten some sort of progress. I've nearly completed the Kanto pokedex, with just me needing to level my dragonair up 10 or so levels, and of course, eventually obtain a mew.

I hope to see more of you people as I trade and converse.
hi :]

no rule link or anything useful....just hi fren :]

testing