• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

I'm New! : )

MistyAngel

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi guys! I'm MistyAngel

I found this group through Google search. I been wanting to join a group dedicated to Pokémon for a while now. I've searched before for groups but none seem to suit my interest. Finally I stumbled upon this group and it looks very fun and I like that it has rules, it seems very well moderated and respectful ^_^. I am very excited to start posting and just start rambling about Pokémon lol : )

I am currently playing Pokémon Y
I hope that I get to meet new friends to battle with and trade.
Please don't be afraid to talk me! I am so excited to be here ^_^

Just something random. : )
Dragonite was my first pokemon, then after i started learning about Pokemon in general. lol Dragonite was a keychain my gave me and i didn't even know what it was but then after that I learned about what Pokemon was. That was a long time ago lol

Last edited:

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hi guys! I'm MistyAngel

I found this group through Google search. I been wanting to join a group dedicated to Pokémon for a while now. I've searched before for groups but none seem to suit my interest. Finally I stumbled upon this group and it looks very fun and I like that it has rules, it seems very well moderated and respectful ^_^. I am very excited to start posting and just start rambling about Pokémon lol : )

Welcome to the site ^.^

If you need anything feel free to ask me :]

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Welcome feel free to ask questions to anyone enjoy

MistyAngel

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thank you so much Dom and Unproxied!! ^_^ I feel welcomed : )

@Dom: I'll definitely keep that in mind Dom, thanks : )

Reactions: Dom

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Welcome to the community.
Don't forget to read our rules and check to see if the threads you want to make don't already exist.

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Hi guys! I'm MistyAngel

Misty u up for a battle it states u want friends to battle and trade with so y not a battle

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Well I'll be online in about maybe an hr or 2 but send me a pm when your ready fc in signature

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Hey @MistyAngel and welcome to Perfect Pokemon :D
If you ever have any questions feel free to pm me :)

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Welcome to the site. If have any question or you just wish to chat with someone, feel free to chat with me.

Enjoy your stay here on PP.

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Welcome to the site! I found this place to be very useful and I'm sure you will too!

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
kind of awesome you found us through google search. Whatd you type to find it?

MistyAngel

Youngster Joey
Credits
I wanted to find more information on the "vs. recorder" in Pokémon Y. So I goggled searched it and the first link took me here. lol : )

testing