• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

In Pokemon,which one do you think is the best and why?

Etho9726

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Regirock or volcorana

Prizzy07

Youngster Joey
Credits
SWAMPERT because its a cute mudkip first than a cool marshtomp and than the beast SWAMPERT. Its just awesome. He is weak to only grass. I freaking love this pokemon

havarti2

Youngster Joey
Credits
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh STANTLER AND BIDOOF BECAUSE IF YOU PLAY THEM RIGHT THEY WILL SLAY. And Infernape because Chimchar was my starter~!

AnishNayak

Youngster Joey
Credits
I love Garchomp!! Versatile pokemon in battle, can run many different sets, just op in general.
And I love his design :)))

markdemaco

Youngster Joey
Credits
All hail Magikarp

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
CHIMCHAR! My first pokemon ever! It's name was Sam. Now I hatched myself a shiny and named it none other than, Sam Jr. :p

RedQueenIzanami

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Yeah, in competitive :3 (however, when you go full sp. attack and speed you're kinda screwed against stuff like earthquake, mud shot, etc. gotta kinda pray like heck that pikachu moves faster than whatever's sent out, or keep it equipped with a quick claw) all in all pikachu isn't totally garbo though >w>