Community Latest

Is there any pokemon/character that you really hate?

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Blissey

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I really hate Glaceon and Piplup.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Shiny Lugia... Don't get me wrong, it looks awesome... But I have a backstory to this... Little 4th greased me had diamond, and one of the pokemon players at my school had an action replay, but he didn't tell anyone. He found a code for a shiny lugia w/ the ability wonder guard... It ha the moves: sheer cold, aeroblast, roar of time, and fly. It was also level 163. Anyone that could beat him got one. I was one of the best, and I would sweep with my garchomp with swords dance, but I couldn't kill that pesky "shadow lugia" as it was named. I beat him 1-0, an I was excited to get one. He was so mad that he lost, he didn't give me one, and told everyone that he beat me. This impressed all the kids, and I told him to battle me in front of everyone. He used a team of those shadow lugias. I swept him with my garchomp, who now had stone edge 6-0. He ran away crying, and I still badger him about that shadow lugia... My friends battle me all the time with shadow lugias that they were fortunate to get, and I really didn't give a shit... Shiny lugia sucks... (Until I get mine :p)

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Gulpin! Its the Pokemon that always breaks my chains on Route 5 >.<

nolito123

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I've never liked Trubbish no offense but he's literally trash

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I love trubbish... He was so cute in a defog way... :3 I used him in my original black playthrough, and he wrecked house!

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Swalot. It's a joke of a pokemon with that yellow "mustache"

testing