Moveset:
Skill Swap
Shadow Sneak
Recover
Sucker Punch

Mewtwo
Moveset:
Psystrike
Earthquake (Or earth power if he can learn it)
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt

My plan is to mega evolve mewtwo before anything
Then skill swap kecleon with mewtwo
Mewtwo now has protean making every move stab
Then Earthquake Thunderbolt and Ice Beam have massive coverage
And then psystrike could be swapped with Aura Sphere to counter dark types
And after skill swap kecleon has priority moves and recover and focus sash to make sure he skill swaps first turn

What do you guys think? Should this strategy work

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I'm not sure tbh. First thing, is this a VGC strategy and secondly, Mewtwo is considered an uber meaning its banned. You have coverage but I can see some flaws in the plan. A pokemon with taunt plus the ability prankster can shut that strategy down quick. imo, I suggest planning a different strategy.

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Not much of a double battler so I can't offer much help unfortunately but we do have a forum specifically for competitive battling and a sub forum for team building you might get more help there

Daaanprice69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm not sure tbh. First thing, is this a VGC strategy and secondly, Mewtwo is considered an uber meaning its banned. You have coverage but I can see some flaws in the plan. A pokemon with taunt plus the ability prankster can shut that strategy down quick. imo, I suggest planning a different strategy.
I have no idea what a vgc strategy is sorry and yes I know about ubers. I considered taunt but I have two solutions,
1. I could forget mega evolving mewtwo and switch kecleon into sableye after the skill swap and mega evolve it for magic bounce and my sableye move set contains many non attacking moves
2. Majority of Pokémon that use taunt are dark types and as long as my mewtwo outspeeds the other Pokemon it will OHKO.
But thanks for the advice, Do you have any other advice for me?

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Please don't double post, it's considered spamming for PC.

I have no idea what a vgc strategy is sorry and yes I know about ubers. I considered taunt but I have two solutions,
1. I could forget mega evolving mewtwo and switch kecleon into sableye after the skill swap and mega evolve it for magic bounce and my sableye move set contains many non attacking moves
2. Majority of Pokémon that use taunt are dark types and as long as my mewtwo outspeeds the other Pokemon it will OHKO.
But thanks for the advice, Do you have any other advice for me?
It still doesn't matter if you switch into sableye, as on the switch your opponent will use taunt, and you won't be mega evolved yet, meaning your open to being taunted. And Most taunt pokemon aren't dark types, their usually pokemon like Thundurus.

testing