Closed Item Request Shop

Voracious

Youngster Joey
Credits
This shop is based on a very simple principle
you request an item i look if i have it and if i don't have it i will try to get it and you can buy it
easy right? :)
So happy Shopping guys :)
the pricings will base on the efford to get it,actually i have a base stock and this for example contains
4 masterballs
some Mega Stones
Stats Up Feathers
Berries
Calcium,Iron,Magnesium etc
Top Revive Items
Leftover(s)
and if iam out of stock then probably i have to get the requested items again and that way the pricing for one masterball which is currently 15PC would raise up to 20PC because of the extra afford to get the item
so guys have fun requesting items and play fair ;)

ruel

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
life orb
choice scarf
choice bad
leftovers
choice specs
razor claw
scope lens
assault vest
focus bad
focus sash
price?

Voracious

Youngster Joey
Credits
life orb = 5
choice scarf = 3
choice band = 3
leftovers = 4
choice specs = 2
razor claw = 4
scope lens = 3
assault vest = 2
focus band = 4
focus sash = 4
Price = 34

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
This shop is based on a very simple principle
you request an item i look if i have it and if i don't have it i will try to get it and you can buy it
easy right? :)
So happy Shopping guys :)
the pricings will base on the efford to get it,actually i have a base stock and this for example contains
4 masterballs
some Mega Stones
Stats Up Feathers
Berries
Calcium,Iron,Magnesium etc
Top Revive Items
Leftover(s)
and if iam out of stock then probably i have to get the requested items again and that way the pricing for one masterball which is currently 15PC would raise up to 20PC because of the extra afford to get the item
so guys have fun requesting items and play fair ;)
The minimum transaction price is 20PC, Meaning you can't sell anything for less than 20PC.

Reactions: Dom

Voracious

Youngster Joey
Credits
hmm well i thought it only counts for pokemons but dont think this stop me with eaze pff...
Of course because you are a valued customer i make you a new offer
Life orb = 40 PC
and because i love my customers they get a gift when they buy something
so here are your gifts if you accept this offer
Choice Scarf+Band,Leftovers,Choice SpecsRazor Claw,Scope Lens,Assault Vest,Focus Band and Focus Sash,i know i'm a nice seller aren't I ;) hehe

Last edited:

ruel

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
hmm well i thought it only counts for pokemons but dont think this stop me with eaze pff...
Of course because you are a valued customer i make you a new offer
Life orb = 40 PC
and because i love my customers they get a gift when they buy something
so here are your gifts if you accept this offer
Choice Scarf+Band,Leftovers,Choice SpecsRazor Claw,Scope Lens,Assault Vest,Focus Band and Focus Sash,i know i'm a nice seller aren't I ;) hehe
deal ill give you 54 pc for being nice!

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Please note the rules for meeting the 20pc minimum have changed. Changes can be found here: http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/psa-buying-selling-and-you.10083/

Failure to change your shop setup immediately to follow these new rules will result in action against your account.

A summary is that now individual items must consist of 20pc minimum (cannot sell in bulk).

testing