• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

It's been a while! Tons of new stuff happenin!

LegacyAndrew

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
It's been so long since I've hit up these forums! I first came here almost a year and a half ago or so, in search of flawless pokes as I was starting a youtube channel and didn't have much time to breed! I posted a decent amount, maybe somebody around remembers good ol Legacy? ;) What's new?! What's changed?! Competitive scene still big here? Lookin for all kinds of stuff to get involved in, fell off the youtube grind for a while but am in the midst of a comeback! Check it out and hit me up for any kind of future projects to work on together guys :D

https://www.youtube.com/user/legacyandrew

LegacyAndrew

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
It has indeed been way too long! A buddy of mine brought the site up in conversation the other day, and I had practically forgotten about it! Been meaning to post since then, just had a busy weekend is all :) The place sure seems to have grown!

LegacyAndrew

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

To anyone that didn't get the memo, I release daily uploads, with DOUBLE uploads on Tuesdays! (Sometimes double uploads on other days, when I feel nice !)

Check out some Nuzlocke AND Pokemon Showdown Live action today! :D

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
-.- u may be an old member but ur not excused from the rules mister no double posting or in this cause sextuple posting >.<

testing