Active James' Shiny Cheap 30 PC Non KB 6IV Premade Pokéshop with Events

jamesblee7

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hello PP, my name is James and I am going to sell non KB pokémon. If you don't care about battle spot, then you are in the right place!

Why buy from me? I am trustworthy and I am online very often to deliver your pokémon ASAP.

I have all 719 pokémon. My pokémon are premade with perfect 6iv and max EV so when you post here, just ask for a pokémon and for its specifics. Also comes with a free item.

Legendary Bundle Deal- 2500pc for every legendary shiny.
Legendary with Event Bundle- All legendary shiny with 10 events is 3500pc

I also give extras to returning customers. PM me for questions.

I also offer powersave services such as cloning, nature changing, EV/ IV modifier, shinify or unshinify for 20 PC. Items are 20 PC as well

Happy shopping :)

Last edited:

ruel

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
non kb means u cant battle with it right? so why make the pokemon battle ready with 6iv full evs if it cant battle to begin with jsut for show lol

jamesblee7

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
non kb means u cant battle with it right? so why make the pokemon battle ready with 6iv if it cant battle to begin with jsut for show lol
Its for people who dont care for battle spot and need dex fillers. You can battle with then just not in tournaments

ruel

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
just saying im a customer here if im purchasing pokemon thats full evs 6iv id like to be able to enter it in a battle if im looking to fill up dex i wont need 6iv br pokes ill just go to gts for dex fillers and get pokes with shit ivs

jamesblee7

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
just saying im a customer here if im purchasing pokemon thats full evs 6iv id like to be able to enter it in a battle if im looking to fill up dex i wont need 6iv br pokes ill just go to gts for dex fillers and get pokes with shit ivs
Thats why it's cheap here lol. People who sell with KB charge a lot or take a long time to deliver. I dont participate in tournaments but I battle with my friends a lot so it helps that my pokemon are 6iv/maxEV

ruel

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
genrally people battle on battlespot (tournaments aside) people who are new to pokemon dont necessarily have friends to battle with in the first place they look for battles is on battlespot

jamesblee7

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
genrally people battle on battlespot (tournaments aside) people who are new to pokemon dont necessarily have friends to battle with in the first place they look for battles is on battlespot
You can use non KB pokemon in free battles on battle spot

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Dude, can you get me a shiny latios w/ 6IVs and 252 EVs in special attack and speed? Oh yeah, a soul dew along w/ that. I don't do tournaments so I don't really care.

jamesblee7

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Dude, can you get me a shiny latios w/ 6IVs and 252 EVs in special attack and speed? Oh yeah, a soul dew along w/ that. I don't do tournaments so I don't really care.
Yeah give me like 5 minutes
EDIT: whats your fc? Mine is in my sig

isendel12

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I need a 6IV ditto, I need it for breeding so it doesn't need to be KB right? The offspring will be KB and I *WILL* be able to use it in online battles and competitions though, right?

jamesblee7

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hi, I need a 6IV ditto, I need it for breeding so it doesn't need to be KB right? The offspring will be KB and I *WILL* be able to use it in online battles and competitions though, right?
Yup all is correct
EDIT: family situation came up and i am unable to trade the entire day, maybe at night

Last edited:

isendel12

Youngster Joey
Credits
Then I'll definitely buy a 6IV ditto :) let me know when you can trade (no hurry, I don't have a destiny knot yet)

testing