Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volcanion

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

laingster12

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey all, I'm back after almost a year of absence, I have with me now most pokemon from 1-721 all battle ready and waiting to be traded, If you have any custom orders (i.e battle/hp items custom iv/ev pokemon,) I can do them for you for cheap, I can also do volcanion/any ORAS/XY event you want. I'm hoping to be a respectable seller, this is my start :)

"Windowshop" Pokemon

swelow level 100
hariyama level100
hitmontop level 100
garchomp level 100
shinty kor togepi lvl 1 ( just got him recently)
Hoopa and shiny hoopa
Volcanion and shiny volcanion (he's yellow)
3840x2400 (3).jpg

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey all, I'm back after almost a year of absence, I have with me now most pokemon from 1-721 all battle ready and waiting to be traded, If you have any custom orders (i.e battle/hp items custom iv/ev pokemon,) I can do them for you for cheap, I can also do volcanion/any ORAS/XY event you want. I'm hoping to be a respectable seller, this is my start :)

"Windowshop" Pokemon

swelow level 100
hariyama level100
hitmontop level 100
garchomp level 100
shinty kor togepi lvl 1 ( just got him recently)
Hoopa and shiny hoopa
Volcanion and shiny volcanion (he's yellow) View attachment 1030
Hi I can pay ya 50 PC 4 a shiny volcanion (sorry I am poor and need volcanion XD) or if you dont want the 50 PC I can give you a hoopa.

laingster12

Youngster Joey
Credits
to low sorry, and i have a shiny hoopa already so i don't need that either, Sorry, can you at least do 100pc?

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
to low sorry, and i have a shiny hoopa already so i don't need that either, Sorry, can you at least do 100pc?
The max I can give you is 66 PC thats all the PC I have or if you want the 66 PC and a shiny lugia 4 the shiny volcanion?

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Volcanion is not tradeable yet how come and u can trade it?
Hacks?

testing