• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Laingster's Pokéshop

Diancie, Hoopa or Vocanion

• Diancie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoopa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volcanion

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

laingster12

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey all, I'm back after almost a year of absence, I have with me now most pokemon from 1-721 all battle ready and waiting to be traded, If you have any custom orders (i.e battle/hp items custom iv/ev pokemon,) I can do them for you for cheap, I can also do volcanion/any ORAS/XY event you want. I'm hoping to be a respectable seller, this is my start :)

"Windowshop" Pokemon

swelow level 100
hariyama level100
hitmontop level 100
garchomp level 100
shinty kor togepi lvl 1 ( just got him recently)
Hoopa and shiny hoopa
Volcanion and shiny volcanion (he's yellow)
3840x2400 (3).jpg

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey all, I'm back after almost a year of absence, I have with me now most pokemon from 1-721 all battle ready and waiting to be traded, If you have any custom orders (i.e battle/hp items custom iv/ev pokemon,) I can do them for you for cheap, I can also do volcanion/any ORAS/XY event you want. I'm hoping to be a respectable seller, this is my start :)

"Windowshop" Pokemon

swelow level 100
hariyama level100
hitmontop level 100
garchomp level 100
shinty kor togepi lvl 1 ( just got him recently)
Hoopa and shiny hoopa
Volcanion and shiny volcanion (he's yellow) View attachment 1030
Hi I can pay ya 50 PC 4 a shiny volcanion (sorry I am poor and need volcanion XD) or if you dont want the 50 PC I can give you a hoopa.

laingster12

Youngster Joey
Credits
to low sorry, and i have a shiny hoopa already so i don't need that either, Sorry, can you at least do 100pc?

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
to low sorry, and i have a shiny hoopa already so i don't need that either, Sorry, can you at least do 100pc?
The max I can give you is 66 PC thats all the PC I have or if you want the 66 PC and a shiny lugia 4 the shiny volcanion?

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Volcanion is not tradeable yet how come and u can trade it?
Hacks?

testing