League Of Legends (NA) Coaching/Boosting/Acc sales(Only 4 accounts)

SoFkingGood

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I am looking to do any of the above that I listed in exchange for PC.

I am previously diamond from season 4 and currently unranked. I haven't been playing much but if anyone wants a boost to silver gold or even to plat I wouldn't mind but it depends on my schedule.

I can teach hands on through skype for coaching, I specifically play mid jungle and bot lane, I suck at melee top laners except for Riven so top is just iffy.

I currently have 4 accounts that are mine for sale and I would like pc in exchange. 2 of the 4 accounts have championship ryze and 80+ skins and my main account has 70 or 80 champs and decent skins / unranked

Not all that great as before but if anything, I can try my best to help out all that are in need. :D

• Account 1: Unranked/Diamond last season 70+ champs Triumphant Ryze and a few skins along with 2k+ rp If wanted, we can do a trade for a skin and PC through the end game gifting screen. <--- only with trusted members. I am asking for maybe 3,500PC with the rp and 2,000 PC without

^^^^^^^^^^^ ACCOUNT SOLD
  • Account 2: Gold 1 (tried to get bronze account) All champions and 80+ skins including championship Riven / Triumphant Ryze
  • Account 3: Not much stuff but lvl 30
  • Account 4: Not much stuff but lvl 30

If anything, you can msg me or ask for skype and all that or inbox me for details

Last edited:

Jordi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Hey, i would like to buy the first account! :)

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
im looking for another account. prices?

SoFkingGood

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, just to let you know, all these accounts are in the NA region but if that isn't a problem then let me know what kind of account you want. Skins, certain elo, cheap, any of that.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
how much is the gold account?

testing