FT Legit event Diance for trade!

shiny luma

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello. I am Shiny Luma and I'm trading away a legit event Japanese diance. The diance knows the moves diamond storm, moonblast, reflect, and return, it has the ability clear body. I am willing to trade for a shiny. I don't care about ivs/evs/e.t.c I just want it to be a legit Pokemon. Just please put the shiny Pokemon's info in the comment and I will comment back if I would like to trade my diance for it (I would love it especially if you offered a shiny smeargle). Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Kaseysimpson98

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello. I am Shiny Luma and I'm trading away a legit event Japanese diance. The diance knows the moves diamond storm, moonblast, reflect, and return, it has the ability clear body. I am willing to trade for a shiny. I don't care about ivs/evs/e.t.c I just want it to be a legit Pokemon. Just please put the shiny Pokemon's info in the comment and I will comment back if I would like to trade my diance for it (I would love it especially if you offered a shiny smeargle). Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Hello! I have some shinies that have been just hatched from eggs: Hawlucha, Fennekin, Magby, Vulpix, Eevee (Which is now Vaporeon) and Koffing. I'm not sure if you're looking for any level but I have Walrein, Blissey, Ursaring, Shellgon, Raichu, Espeon, Furfrou, Absol, Lickatung ,Umbreon and Dragalge. c: You may trade for any one you'd like.

testing