TASKFORCE

Youngster Joey
Donor
Credits
I have a JAP 6IV Ditto if you're interested

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I want a genesect. Its just the Pokemon I want. My ditto has Quick Powder which makes it alto faster.

Myrkury

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Is there anything in particular you want for it? And I'm starting to shiny breed so that's why I'm looking for a foreign ditto haha
Do you have a shiny 6iv or 5iv(-SpA) beldum? I've been trying to get one for ages! If not i dont have anything in particular i want. What else do you have to offer?

J32

Youngster Joey
Credits
Do you have a shiny 6iv or 5iv(-SpA) beldum? I've been trying to get one for ages! If not i dont have anything in particular i want. What else do you have to offer?
Unfortunately I don't, if I come across one I'll let u know but I have 6iv totodile with sheer force, 6iv shiny emboar 6iv shiny serperior, deoxy with pokerus and a couple legendary

Myrkury

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Unfortunately I don't, if I come across one I'll let u know but I have 6iv totodile with sheer force, 6iv shiny emboar 6iv shiny serperior, deoxy with pokerus and a couple legendary
I wouldnt mind trading it for the emboar! Its legit right?

J32

Youngster Joey
Credits
What ball is your serperior in? Did you receive it in the same trade as the emboar? And what legends do you have?
It's in a regular poke ball and eh maybe I've had both since black I think. Every legends except genesect, diancie, victini, meloetta and celebi

testing