LF LF: A list of Pokemon For Competetive Breeding! Please Help :)

Lord_Avereck

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm looking for any pokemon with a good hidden ability
or if you have these pokemon
Krabby / Kingler
Chikorita
Treecko

I have a Japanese Treecko and I can breed you a Chikorita :) I have Karrablasts with HA: No Gaurd (Becomes Overcoat) and I can breed Dratini's with HA: Marvel Scale but they don;t have Egg Moves, neither do the Karrablasts. ): That's what I'm looking for coincidentally... :/ + Your offer

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have a Japanese Treecko and I can breed you a Chikorita :) I have Karrablasts with HA: No Gaurd (Becomes Overcoat) and I can breed Dratini's with HA: Marvel Scale but they don;t have Egg Moves, neither do the Karrablasts. ): That's what I'm looking for coincidentally... :/ + Your offer
I'll take a chikorita

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Do you still want the it?

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Of Course! Sorry for the late response! What gender Chikorita do you want and do you want it Nicknamed? (I just woke up) I'll throw treecko in as a bonus ;) I've been searching for a timid Magic Gaurd Abra for quite awhile!
gender does not matter to me and it does not need a nickname
Did you want abra to have a nickname?

Lord_Avereck

Youngster Joey
Credits
gender does not matter to me and it does not need a nickname
Did you want abra to have a nickname?

Name him Gandhi, its all I can think of with Kazam's mega form.

I'll get right on breeding you a chikorita, it should have good IVs too cause I'll be breeding my (Chikorita's last form) with a 6IV ditto with Destiny Knot.

DIAMANTIS ANYFANTIS

Youngster Joey
Credits
i am interested in the dialga u have the event one :D i have a tyranitar with brave nature/sand stream at 57 lvl and a spiritomb with adamant nature/pressure he is at 50 lvl

AND a gabite at lvl 41 with bashful nature and sand veil :D but i the only one that matches ur needs is the spiritomb i just thought i would post these two aswell just to see if you prefer any of them

i hope i get this dialga

Last edited by a moderator:

testing