• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF - HA Bulbasaur (Chlorophyll) and HA Vulpix (Drought)

Frosty

Youngster Joey
Credits
Looking for HA Bulbasaur (May also be Ivysaur or Venusaur of course.) and HA Vulpix (May also be Ninetales) Nature, IV, EV and whatsoever are all irrelevant to me, Only the HA matters.

I have 5 and 6 IV Houndours and Growlithes to offer (Growlithes has egg move morning sun)

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Looking for HA Bulbasaur (May also be Ivysaur or Venusaur of course.) and HA Vulpix (May also be Ninetales) Nature, IV, EV and whatsoever are all irrelevant to me, Only the HA matters.

I have 5 and 6 IV Houndours and Growlithes to offer (Growlithes has egg move morning sun)
What nature is the houndour and what is its ability?

Frosty

Youngster Joey
Credits
What nature is the houndour and what is its ability?
Pretty much anything, The houndours are pretty messy, Most of the natures are hasty and modest, and most abilities are flash fire, with 30% or so early bird. If you need a specific nature/ability, just ask me and i'll breed one for you.

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

Okay, what gender is the growlithe?

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits

I can get u the bulbasour and vulpix. I just want a starmie/ staryu. And gale wings talon flame. I'm going to breed IVs in to them so I don't care about that.

Frosty

Youngster Joey
Credits
I can get u the bulbasour and vulpix. I just want a starmie/ staryu. And gale wings talon flame. I'm going to breed IVs in to them so I don't care about that.
I can get you a Staryu/Starmie if you don't have preferences. Too bad i can't get you a Gale wings talonflame.

testing