lf items

syriene

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
im looking for weakness policy razor claw mega stone for gardevoir and choice scarf lets make a deal

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
In total I could sell you all of them for 80 PC
20 PC per item.

syriene

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
that sounds fair...are you going to be on in a little bit? im about to eat supper. i can pay you now if youd like

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
that sounds fair...are you going to be on in a little bit? im about to eat supper. i can pay you now if youd like
Yeah am going to be on take your time and its alright you can transfer when you get your order :]

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I could do the same thing except I could give u all of the items except for mega stone and Brock can give u the mega stone. I can give it to u for 60 PC

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
I could do the same thing except I could give u all of the items except for mega stone and Brock can give u the mega stone. I can give it to u for 60 PC
What would be the point of purchasing and trading from two people for separate items to complete a single order if one person already has all the items. I would guess price but if you also had that mega stone your price would be the same 80. In the end its a hassle for the buyer.

syriene

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
all i need now is the mega stone. since brock answered first imma go with him and ill give you 30 for the wait

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
What would be the point of purchasing and trading from two people for separate items to complete a single order if one person already has all the items. I would guess price but if you also had that mega stone your price would be the same 80. In the end its a hassle for the buyer.

Well I'm trying to get some PC so I'd rather him trade 2 me so I get he PC of course.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Well I'm trying to get some PC so I'd rather him trade 2 me so I get he PC of course.
alright well just to let you know he was able to receive the items from his friend, excluding the mega stone which he bought from me.

testing