Community Latest

LF truant Durant (read for offers)

slater5761

Youngster Joey
Credits
Willing to trade 5 iv dratini w/ HA+ Extreme speed, 5 iv gligar w/ HA, 6 iv feebas, 5 iv eevee w/ curse + HA, 5 iv swirlix w/ HA+ Belly Drum, 5 iv Shroomish w/ poison heal, 5 iv smeargle, or 5 iv skarmory w/ sturdy + stealth rocks + whirlwind + drill peck.

If interested, reply with which pokemon you want. I will then reply to you message in about 2 mins

Last edited:

Eon.Alex

Pokémon Champion
Credits
you're willing to trade all that...for a durant?

slater5761

Youngster Joey
Credits
What?????? I'm talking about tomorow.
That was meant to be a question, sorry. I've kind of been online doing wonder trading while waiting for you to trade me. For future reference, when doing business with me I expect an imminent trade. about 1 - 2 hours or even within 30 mins. If it wouldn't absolutely kill you, can you trade me now?

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
That was meant to be a question, sorry. I've kind of been online doing wonder trading while waiting for you to trade me. For future reference, when doing business with me I expect an imminent trade. about 1 - 2 hours or even within 30 mins. If it wouldn't absolutely kill you, can you trade me now?

Sorry I was at a dodgeball tournament. I can't drop that to trade immediately. I'm coming home right now from the tournament. I'll let u know.

testing