Like close battles? Give my channel a look!

millsieminor

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, guys!

If you like to watch good Wi-Fi Battles and not so great voice overs, I'm your man!
I launched my channel a few days ago, and currently have 2 battles up. I upload every Tues, Thurs, and Sat at round 10pm GMT.
If you want to battle me, my FC:5455-9415-5315. Win or lose you'll likely end up on my channel, so it can help boost your own channel!
Anyway, I'd love if you at least checked out my channel, maybe drop a like here and there, maybe a subscribe if you like it?

First video:

Second video:

Channel link: youtube.com/user/millsieminorGames

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
First of all, welcome to the site :). Cool videos, I'd suggest buying a capture card to record battles but it's definatley understandable if you are unable to get one since they're pretty expensive. I'd challenge you but I'm still a kinda new to online battling. :p

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hi, guys!

If you like to watch good Wi-Fi Battles and not so great voice overs, I'm your man!
I launched my channel a few days ago, and currently have 2 battles up. I upload every Tues, Thurs, and Sat at round 10pm GMT.
If you want to battle me, my FC:5455-9415-5315. Win or lose you'll likely end up on my channel, so it can help boost your own channel!
Anyway, I'd love if you at least checked out my channel, maybe drop a like here and there, maybe a subscribe if you like it?

First video:

Second video:

Channel link: youtube.com/user/millsieminorGames

Watched both videos, I'm always up for a battle if you want just lmk

Otherwise good videos, Subbed :)

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hey! welcome to the site c:
id be down to battle you whenever you want. So let me know if you want to battle someone who doesnt use legends (;

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Hmm...On second thought I will challenge you because I won't get better if I don't battle, right?

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
I'm ready if you want to battle now? If you follow me on Twitter, I need to DM you some stuff about the battle and stuff
I'm ready to battle but I don't have a twitter >.<

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Good job! That was an awesome battle! :)

testing