• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Little Cup Tournament!

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Little Cup Tournament
The small fries are standing up!

"LC (Little Cup) is a format in which players may only use Pokémon that have not yet evolved but are capable of evolution."

WiFi Singles Tournament
This is not an Official PP Tournament!

Winner takes home the prize pot!

Entry fee is 20 pc
Post below and send all entry fees to me - @cheza

Smogon Play Restrictions will apply here, with the exception of "all Pokemon level 5" rule.

Please read the following information on Little Cup plus the list of available Pokemon you have to use. READ HERE.

Still deciding on a date but it will most likely be held on a weekend in September.
Current Participants

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I could do it, as long as it isn't on the same weekend the site tourney takes place! :D

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
This makes me want to try out LC :p I'm in!

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
I'm definitely in! I've always wanted to be in an LC tournament! :D

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Nice nice, nope this Tournament would not interfere with the site Official Tournaments :)
It's just that the tournies occur when I'm at my dad's, but I could do this tourney if I was at my moms, so it would have to be the non-biweekly weekends. :)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
It's just that the tournies occur when I'm at my dad's, but I could do this tourney if I was at my moms, so it would have to be the non-biweekly weekends. :)

I'll have to contact everyone here when I figure out what weekends I'm free to hold the tournament and see if it fits into everyone schedule :D

testing