Looking for builds related to these two pokemon

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I am looking for a bulky omastar build as well as a evolite magneton with anyalitic ability and bulk.

If you could help me out with either of these I would appreciate it :). Can offer psaves services for help.

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
This doesn't belong in the ORAS section, thread moved
sorry mate, is there a section for builds? If so it would be a nice addition

Apologies.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
sorry mate, is there a section for builds? If so it would be a nice addition

Apologies.

Builds would be competitive battling if you need help or something like that, but you're looking for a trade if i'm not mistaken so I moved it to custom orders

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Builds would be competitive battling if you need help or something like that, but you're looking for a trade if i'm not mistaken so I moved it to custom orders

Was just looking for help in general, I am just trying to entice people for the help I suppose. But regardless im sure that people will see this on the side of page temporarly anyways. So cheers xD

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Magneton @ Eviolite
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power Grass/Fire

If you're looking for a build, this wouldn't be too bad.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Magneton @ Eviolite
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power Grass/Fire

If you're looking for a build, this wouldn't be too bad.

Scarf is good too, Magneton is one of the few Prevos actually usable without eviolite

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Doesn't analytic mean I want to attack last? If so wouldn't HP be better than speed in evs?

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Scarf is good too, Magneton is one of the few Prevos actually usable without eviolite
Doesn't analytic mean I want to attack last? If so wouldn't HP be better than speed in evs?
Yeah, choice is probably the better option but I was just going with what he asked for.

And to eric, yeah, that's probably better. However, Magnet Pull is great if you keep the speed - you can trap things like Skarmory and Ferrothorn then hit back with Hidden Power Fire (if they aren't Shed Shell).

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Yeah, choice is probably the better option but I was just going with what he asked for.

And to eric, yeah, that's probably better. However, Magnet Pull is great if you keep the speed - you can trap things like Skarmory and Ferrothorn then hit back with Hidden Power Fire (if they aren't Shed Shell).

Would sassy or quiet nature with 0 iv on speed and 252 sp attack/hp work?

AndromedaNexus

Lorekeeper
Donor
Credits
In regards to the Omastar, there are several builds to use; although a bulky build, I feel, isn't super good. Nevertheless, Here's a build for you

Omastar@Assault Vest
Modest Nature
Ability:Swift Swim
EV: 252 HP/192 SpA/ 64 SpD
IV:30/30/30/30/30/30
-Scald
-HP Flying
-Earth Power
-Ice Beam

This is a very tanky set that is best suited for a rain team(which would also help with one of Mangnaton's weaknesses), the IVs are fixed for HP flying(obviously) to help deal with fighting types(bar AV Conkeldurr), as well as dealing decent damage to Mega Venusaur(who would otherwise wall this set), Although not enough to stay in on.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
192+ SpA Omastar Hidden Power Flying vs. 232 HP / 4 SpD Mega Venusaur: 108-128 (30 - 35.6%) -- 27.5% chance to 3HKO

At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter. mVenu can hit back with Giga Drain and just recover all of its health.

testing