• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Looking for Scizor & Politoed perfect IV's

Todom3

Youngster Joey
Credits
Looking to purchase a Scizor and Politoed with perfect IV's

Scizor: Adamant/Technician
Bullet Punch
Protect
Superpower
-

Politoed: Modest/Drizzle
Scald
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump
Rain Dance

I will pay 1000 PC to have both ASAP

P.S. I am brand new to the site and just purchased the PC literally to attain these two pokemon. I am not 100% sure how to give PC to someone and how the trade system works so any private messages with how it all works would be VERY helpful...Thanks!

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Looking to purchase a Scizor and Politoed with perfect IV's

Scizor: Adamant/Technician
Bullet Punch
Protect
Superpower
-

Politoed: Modest/Drizzle
Scald
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump
Rain Dance

I will pay 1000 PC to have both ASAP

P.S. I am brand new to the site and just purchased the PC literally to attain these two pokemon. I am not 100% sure how to give PC to someone and how the trade system works so any private messages with how it all works would be VERY helpful...Thanks!
I have these two, do you want the battle ready or not?

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
If they are battle ready thats great but I can also train them myself if you would be ready to trade asap..
One last question, do you want them to be shiny?

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Fantastic - while your at it I will throw another 500PC for a Gale Wings/Jolly Talonflame w/ Brave Bird/ Flare Blitz/ Taunt ;)
Yes I will.I will let you know when I am ready to trade.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Ok perfect.
For when your ready - 4141-3279-8588 name: Axris
Hey, since you're new here I'm going to let you know that double posting (posting twice or more in a row without anyone replying in between) is considered spam - so please use the 'edit' button if you need to add more information to the first post. Thanks!

Please do not reply to this message - if you have questions, send me a private message.

Todom3

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, since you're new here I'm going to let you know that double posting (posting twice or more in a row without anyone replying in between) is considered spam - so please use the 'edit' button if you need to add more information to the first post. Thanks!

Please do not reply to this message - if you have questions, send me a private message.
Hey! Thanks for the heads up I rea;;y do appreciate it!

testing