Looking for shinies caught using normal methods

Status
Not open for further replies.

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Anyone here have a shiny that was not altered using any powersave devices and just genuinely caught on their device. Wondering if anyone would want to trade a genuine shiny for shiny.

Sykexz

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Ive got a shiny duduo caught legitly a 5iv shiny gligar i bred myself

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
wanna trade your shiny duduo for my shiny vileplume? i dont use my shiny vileplume so i thought maybe i could trade it for another legit shiny just to expand my dexnav of shinies

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
sorry im saving up for buying a upgrade for one of my current pokemon :$ was looking for a trade but maybe pokecredits later on

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
I did chain fishing and got a Shiny Relicanth and a Shiny Dratini if either of them are of interest ;)

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
both ! I just wanted to trade my vileplume(shiny) for anyone elses legit shiny. Effort for effort is what i wanted to trade xD Vileplume was my least favorite shiny I've caught even though I horde hunted for him personally. I just had my fun with him and want him to have a new home :p

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
I used Pokebank to bring them over to Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, did you want to trade now ?

appoh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
did you prefer which one you were going to trade? Could I choose? and yeah add my FC im on now

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
I'd prefer to give my Relicanth away, as I like my Dratini :p

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Ive got a shiny duduo caught legitly a 5iv shiny gligar i bred myself
for trade

You double post a lot, don't do that, there's an edit feature that could easily be used.

Also don't respond to this, if you have any questions message me.

Anyone here have a shiny that was not altered using any powersave devices and just genuinely caught on their device. Wondering if anyone would want to trade a genuine shiny for shiny.

Moved this to the trading forum, don't reply to this, again if you have any questions message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing