Active Looking to buy/trade for new Charizard Gamestop event

RDStokes90

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, so as the title says I'm looking to buy this event ONLY if it has not been hacked into the game via Powersaves, I am very experienced with bring able to identify such hacks (I run the Events academy class on Neoseeker where I'm also a mod of the trading forum) and if you try to pass it off as legit I'll report you and get my credits back.

I'll pay up to 500pc, up to 1,000 if you have proof of redemption :)

Poke fans

Youngster Joey
Credits
What if I get it in a trade than sell it to you because I have no clue at events ur selling about to is not in the U.S. of a I think u mean the uk one but I am not sure

RDStokes90

Youngster Joey
Credits
What if I get it in a trade than sell it to you because I have no clue at events ur selling about to is not in the U.S. of a I think u mean the uk one but I am not sure

The event starts in the UK tomorrow but it was released first in Germany yesterday. If you can get it in a trade then I'm willing to pay 200-300pc for it as long as it is legit. I would expect you to check it first before passing it on to me as well.

Poke fans

Youngster Joey
Credits
The event starts in the UK tomorrow but it was released first in Germany yesterday. If you can get it in a trade then I'm willing to pay 200-300pc for it as long as it is legit. I would expect you to check it first before passing it on to me as well.
Hmm how do I check it first off and I will do my best

TysCharizardY

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, so as the title says I'm looking to buy this event ONLY if it has not been hacked into the game via Powersaves, I am very experienced with bring able to identify such hacks (I run the Events academy class on Neoseeker where I'm also a mod of the trading forum) and if you try to pass it off as legit I'll report you and get my credits back.

I'll pay up to 500pc, up to 1,000 if you have proof of redemption :)
Hi, ill be willing to sell you this charizard tomorrow after i go into town and redeem the code. Due to its authenticity ill be willing to let it go for a price, message me for more details.

testing