Active Lots to sell, prices are negotiable (Cloning available for 100 pc per poke)

What should be next to go into inventory?

• Total voters

Jaredpls

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, Im interested in a bold klefki, mold breaker drillburr, litwick, ghastly and harvest phantump. if possible could i get you to nickname them for me? or even just send over the eggs so i can nickname them myself (only if thats an option :])

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
I have money , I would like the harvest phantump. And... I would like a garchomp with rough skin :c ( I wasnt sure about him or honedge)
Hey, I've come to the conclusion that breeding is just taking too long. I can clone one that is already done, with full EVs for you if you would like for 150 pc each (bonus, they come with their intended held items) If you are interested let me know.

Chocolegit

The Professor
Team Elite
Donor
Credits
Hello, Im interested in a bold klefki, mold breaker drillburr, litwick, ghastly and harvest phantump. if possible could i get you to nickname them for me? or even just send over the eggs so i can nickname them myself (only if thats an option :])
I can clone one of each of these for you, except the bold klefki, which I will have to breed. If you are okay with this, they will come with full ev's and moves sets as well as items.

WillyDovakin

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, I've come to the conclusion that breeding is just taking too long. I can clone one that is already done, with full EVs for you if you would like for 150 pc each (bonus, they come with their intended held items) If you are interested let me know.
If you have 4 IV ones it's ok with me :), dont worry. I can try to breed what's left :). Could be that an option o:?

testing