Make your pokes battle ready!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Wizz

Youngster Joey
Credits
new here and heard this was a good way to make credits. I power save often for my group. If you need pokemon shiny, iv differently, ev trained, caught in a different like all, etc let me know :) each poke will cost 10 credits :)

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits

Hey man, it's Ben from your fb group... you just have to make sure your shop is under the correct forum, that way things stay organized and in the right place and whatnot.

You're more likely to get a customer in the 'Submit Your Custom Order' forum anyways because more people look at that one. That's all he was saying :)

Secondly, the minimum transfer you can have on this site is 20PC so that is the lowest you can possibly sell things for.

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hey man, it's Ben from your fb group... you just have to make sure your shop is under the correct forum, that way things stay organized and in the right place and whatnot.

You're more likely to get a customer in the 'Submit Your Custom Order' forum anyways because more people look at that one. That's all he was saying :)

Secondly, the minimum transfer you can have on this site is 20PC so that is the lowest you can possibly sell things for.

That actually isn't the right forum, that forum is for submitting custom orders that you're going to pay for.
This forum is just fine for him.

new here and heard this was a good way to make credits. I power save often for my group. If you need pokemon shiny, iv differently, ev trained, caught in a different like all, etc let me know :) each poke will cost 10 credits :)

Also minimum transaction allowed on the site is 20PC.

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi culd you make my diance and my Melloetta Shiny and Battle ready? ( that will cost 20 PC right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing