- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Water Shuriken

cfencl

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi

this is for the VGC. I’m not sure what kind of team it will be yet but I want to include garchomp, greninja, arca one and sylveon. I’m trying to think of the 6th one but can’t decide. I was thinking about skarmory, crobat, lucario, flygon or heracross but I am open to any suggestion to build my competitive team. This team would thrive in sunny weather. Venusaur is meant to survive any threat. I don’t want to use legendaries because I think they’re cheap and take the fun out of team building and battles. An entry hazard would be good. I used to use very offensive teams but I want to be better strategies from now on. I’m open to anything. What else would you like to know?

@"cfencl"

Hey, cfencl!

We'd love to help you out with your team build, but you'll need to give us a little more information than just 'surrounding Mega Venusaur.' Is it for VGC? OU? Do you have a preferred play-style? Any strategies you want to incorporate on the side? Is Venusaur intended to be a defensive or offensice mon?

Hopefully, with a few pointers, we can get you going. Just give us a better idea of what you want first.

- 0kamii

testing