• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT Mew Farm- Gen 6 Shinies Wanted

TheCollector

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey I added you as a friend if you want to trade me the mews for my shiny litleo diggersby and tyrantrum.

If you don't want any of those I also have shiny vivillion, and shiny greninja with protean. So that is five shinies from kalos: diggersby, litleo, tyrantrum, vivillion and greninja.

I've got a Greninja, but I'll trade for the rest

I'm going to be offline for a couple hours, but I'll be ready later this afternoon

Davidc23

Youngster Joey
Credits
I've got a Greninja, but I'll trade for the rest

I'm going to be offline for a couple hours, but I'll be ready later this afternoon
What time this afternoon? I'm available right now. Also we may have different time zones so that could be a problem. My time zone is Eastern Standard Time.

TheCollector

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
What time this afternoon? I'm available right now. Also we may have different time zones so that could be a problem. My time zone is Eastern Standard Time.

I'm also EST

TheCollector

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would love a mew. I have a shiny Chandelure, Gogoat & Teddiursa for trade?

I can take the Gogoat. Just need your friend code and I'll be ready to trade

TheCollector

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
What are you looking for specifically I'll go hunt it for you -.- lol. Need that mew xD

I'm looking for shiny Kalos region pokemon (pokemon introduced in gen 6). I currently have Gourgeist, Aegislash, Sylveon, Pangoro, Florges, Floette, Greninja and a Froakie

Distiinq

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a shiny armaldo, shiny raquaza and a shiny Kingdra (lvl 100). Would you take any of those?

TheCollector

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I appreciate the offers, @KyloRyan and @Distiinq

Though, I'm mainly looking for Generation 6 Pokemon, anything that made its debut in X and Y

testing