LF Mew, Shaymin, and Arceus

worldpaulination

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a faraway island shiny mew?
LOL, we're also talking on your thread. Just noticed you also had a Mew on the picture you posted. Shiny Legendary for Mew?

Shiny Legends I have:
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Rayquaza
Mesprit

Shiny Pokemon:
Charmander
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Aggron
Hitmonlee
Heracross
Pinsir

Teabagtonz

Youngster Joey
Credits
LOL, we're also talking on your thread. Just noticed you also had a Mew on the picture you posted. Shiny Legendary for Mew?

Shiny Legends I have:
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Rayquaza
Mesprit

Shiny Pokemon:
Charmander
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Aggron
Hitmonlee
Heracross
Pinsir
Yea haha I just realized, is the charmander legit?

and ill trade you all three of the shinies youre interested in for the rayquaza if you can guarantee its legit. I have a hacked one that I cant use with battling and its really frustrating

worldpaulination

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yea haha I just realized, is the charmander legit?

and ill trade you all three of the shinies youre interested in for the rayquaza if you can guarantee its legit. I have a hacked one that I cant use with battling and its really frustrating

The Charmander is legit. Breeded it with Belly Drum and Dragon Dance. I have one slight setback though, I thought I was gonna use it and ended up naming it Shinezard. LOL! Up to you if you still want it for the Mew.

As for the Rayquaza, I'm sure it's legit because I got it from the Nintendo Network. Let me know what you decide.

Teabagtonz

Youngster Joey
Credits
The Charmander is legit. Breeded it with Belly Drum and Dragon Dance. I have one slight setback though, I thought I was gonna use it and ended up naming it Shinezard. LOL! Up to you if you still want it for the Mew.

As for the Rayquaza, I'm sure it's legit because I got it from the Nintendo Network. Let me know what you decide.
could you change its nickname to charizard so when its fully evolved it has the right name? the name rater is in slateport near the contest hall.

if you do that ill trade you mew, and ill trade you for rayquaza.

my friendcode is 3540-1072-1971

im also not the OT for the mew, but my ex boyfriend got the mew from faraway island and did the emerald clone glitch for me so I know %100 that its legit

Last edited:

worldpaulination

Youngster Joey
Credits
could you change its nickname to charizard so when its fully evolved it has the right name? the name rater is in slateport near the contest hall.

if you do that ill trade you mew, and ill trade you for rayquaza.

my friendcode is 3540-1072-1971

im also not the OT for the mew, but my ex boyfriend got the mew from faraway island and did the emerald clone glitch for me so I know %100 that its legit

I'm not the OT of the Charmander, sorry. Just remembered that I breeded it from a friend's game and transferred it. Fail. :(

Would you still like the Rayquaza though?

I'll get back to you if I get to rename the Charmander appropriately. I'm sure it's legit because I remember breeding it and it has the pentagon symbol.

Teabagtonz

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm not the OT of the Charmander, sorry. Just remembered that I breeded it from a friend's game and transferred it. Fail. :(

Would you still like the Rayquaza though?

I'll get back to you if I get to rename the Charmander appropriately. I'm sure it's legit because I remember breeding it and it has the pentagon symbol.
How about the squirtle then?

And yea ill trade the rayquaza

worldpaulination

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sounds good.

So we're clear? I trade you Rayquaza and Squirtle for your Mew, Riolu, Beedrill, and Haxorus? All Shinies, right?

My FC is 2595-3260-7802, and IGN is Maine

worldpaulination

Youngster Joey
Credits
yep all shiny, ill add you now
Gotcha. I have another alternative for you. I have another 5IV Shiny Charizard (with original name). It's level 54 and BR in terms of skills and EV. Would you want that in place of the Squirtle? Just thought you might prefer it since you originally picked Charmander.

Teabagtonz

Youngster Joey
Credits
Gotcha. I have another alternative for you. I have another 5IV Shiny Charizard (with original name). It's level 54 and BR in terms of skills and EV. Would you want that in place of the Squirtle? Just thought you might prefer it since you originally picked Charmander.
Nah its ok the squirtle is fine, ive been meaning to breed my own shiny charizard I just got lazy haha

Im ready trade when you are

testing