Active My Introduction.

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
So it seems like I've never quite introduced myself to the site properly. for those of you who talk to me often or are active in the Shout-box know that i like to make others feel comfortable by being nice or helping them out in anyway i can.
For those of you who don't know me or would like to My name is Niqyue or Niq for short you could even call me by my real name if you want too. I'm Andrew and im glad to meet you, (just don't call me Andy i don't like it :p) When it comes to Pokemon I've been around pretty much my whole life, The first Pokemon game i ever played was the Pokemon TCG game and i was very bad at it xD but i still liked Pokemon because of the show and i think it's cause at a young age i felt as if i had something in common with Ash. (not anymore i'm a way better battler) The games i first played from the main series were Pokemon red blue and yellow and i got them all for my birthday along with a green Gameboy color. no more needing to borrow my aunts original one, it was awesome i just turned 6 at the time and i was hyped up on cake an sugar. and my love for Pokemon couldn't be any brighter. nearing 13 years later (that's 18 going on 19 in April) my passion for Pokemon is even more fiery than before, and this site is something i hope all of the new members joining or those thinking of joining are going to massively enjoy the community is just outright kind and helpful, so many people willing to help you learn. and believe me when i tell you when you're on this site you will feel like you're in safe place of the internet wrapped in a warm Wifi blanket. If you are bullied in real life you wont be here, and if you are let one of the administrators know and they will definitely act accordingly and i may step in as well because all you amazing Pokemon fans and people here are totally awesome and you're all gnarly, beautiful, and Unique in you're own way and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Peace out <3

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Im starting to notice that nice people do well on this site. While people with not so nice motives sort of get filtered out.
After reading ur intro I get the feeling that you're gonna do well.
Ive seen you around, but let me be the first to formally welcome you.

Last edited:

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Im starting to notice that nice people do well on this site. While people with not so nice motives sort of get filtered out.
After reading ur bio I get the feeling that you're gonna do well.
Ive seen you around, but let me be the first to formally welcome you.
thank you and this truly an amazing community you started and i'm glad i get to be a part of it :D

testing