My Resignation

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Hey guys....

I regret to inform all of you that my run with Team Nova has come to its end. I learned a lot from battling alongside all of you, but alas, I have been offered a position elsewhere. All I am doing now is taking up a a Team Officer slot that should very well go to someone else. Thanks for the memories, guys. Even though I didn't accomplish as much as I thought I would, it was nice getting to know you all. I'll still see you guys in the Shoutbox, and Nova will always be a part of me. I'm sorry I couldn't help out more. Good Luck down the line guys!

Regards,

@Gold 2.0

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
So which team are you joining now? :p

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hey guys....

I regret to inform all of you that my run with Team Nova has come to its end. I learned a lot from battling alongside all of you, but alas, I have been offered a position elsewhere. All I am doing now is taking up a a Team Officer slot that should very well go to someone else. Thanks for the memories, guys. Even though I didn't accomplish as much as I thought I would, it was nice getting to know you all. I'll still see you guys in the Shoutbox, and Nova will always be a part of me. I'm sorry I couldn't help out more. Good Luck down the line guys!

Regards,

@Gold 2.0
so what team you on now?

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Hey guys....

Regards,

@Gold 2.0
Take care, you will be the only member on Black Winter that I will show the most respect for.

testing