Active My Selling Shop!

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have all sorts of Pokémon and I'm willing to sell them, for 20 PC each, if you need something for your Pokedex I have it for you!

Also if you want a certain move on the Pokémon I can breed it for you too.

I'll be waiting for your requests, and if you want an item too; just tell me so

BlueBelle

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have all sorts of Pokémon and I'm willing to sell them, for 20 PC each, if you need something for your Pokedex I have it for you!

Also if you want a certain move on the Pokémon I can breed it for you too.

I'll be waiting for your requests, and if you want an item too; just tell me so
Do u sell shinies and legends

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Can u name a few

Sure, I have all the legendries, and to name my shiny Pokémon I have these: Ditto, Mew, Espeon, Snubbull, Poochyena, Regice, Glaceon, Giratina, Landorus, and finally Genesect.

Madara

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm interested in all the shiny ones and a regular regirock and registeel.
Could you inbox me with some information on the shinies? I only want legit or legal ones.

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm sorry to announce that I'm giving up Pokémon in all, and I have nothing to work with anymore; also I have no way of coming back to Pokémon cause I lost everything that has to do with Pokémon. I have asked if my account could be deleted, and I have blocked Perfect Pokémon from my Facebook account too. So if you were following me or asked me for something please understand that I'm done.

Last edited:

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm sorry to announce that I'm giving up Pokémon in all, and I have nothing to work with anymore; also I have no way of coming back to Pokémon cause I lost everything that has to do with Pokémon. I have asked if my account could be deleted, and I have blocked Perfect Pokémon from my Facebook account too. So if you were following me or asked me for something please understand that I'm done.

Never mind that anymore, but please realize that I only have the GameStop Mew for trade and I have only one to give to the person who needs it more than me!

testing