• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Nameable Shiny Growlithe

xfenrir

Youngster Joey
Credits
Its for a friend of mine since he always wanted one.

Highly prefer (it doesn't have to be, just saying) if he/she was in a Luxuryball, Repeatball, Premier, or Pokeball.

Fady

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Its for a friend of mine since he always wanted one.

Highly prefer (it doesn't have to be, just saying) if he/she was in a Luxuryball, Repeatball, Premier, or Pokeball.
I have one that matches your description. do you want specific IVs , and what are you offering for it ?

Fady

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
My friend doesn't mind as long as its shiny and nameable xP Um what are you looking for?
what do you mean nameable ? you can't nickname it unless the OT is your friend's and in this case its mine as it hatched from an egg :D

xfenrir

Youngster Joey
Credits
Uh yeah .3. If you caught it / hatch it yourself, you can name it. I'm looking for one who is willing to name the shiny that was caught/bred by owner and trade it haha

Fady

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Uh yeah .3. If you caught it / hatch it yourself, you can name it. I'm looking for one who is willing to name the shiny that was caught/bred by owner and trade it haha
yeah sure I can mane it for you :) , what is the name you want ? , and what is your FC ?
My FC: 3540 - 3076 - 2253 and IGN : Fof.

testing