• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Need Help with TeamBuilding (Eevee)

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
can I have suggestions for an Eeveelution team? Oras

vaporean sp def wall, umbreon def wall, calm mind sylveon, offesnive specs jolteon....anything else I kind of see as useless but see what you can work with

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
So you wouldnt recommend I build around Leafeon :(

leafon really isnt good in my opinion. Making a team with all eevees is bad already and difficult to pull off. If you wanted to use leafon you could easily make it work in a regular OU team I could help you make a build for it.

simbafromthe6

Youngster Joey
Credits
leafon really isnt good in my opinion. Making a team with all eevees is bad already and difficult to pull off. If you wanted to use leafon you could easily make it work in a regular OU team I could help you make a build for it.
nah its cool man, thanks though. I went with what you said earlier in the thread and put a vaporeon on my team!

Verashiden

Youngster Joey
Credits
Toxic Orb Flareon is pretty good actually. Wait, Flareon has Flare Blitz now... hmm...

Verashiden

Youngster Joey
Credits
Well for Eeveelution you don't have a good physical sweeper. But don't underestimate Flareons attack power:

252+ Atk Guts Flareon Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Clefable: 283-334 (71.8 - 84.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Guts Flareon Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 240+ Def Thick Fat Mega Venusaur: 204-242 (56 - 66.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Guts Flareon Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Conkeldurr: 264-312 (63.7 - 75.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

I mean, with such low speed it won't be sweeping, by it dents a lot of things. You can also use a Curse Pass Umbreon with Wish after special threats have been eliminated.

testing