Need Treecko and Mudkip

demonwarriorTR

Youngster Joey
Credits
I want to get all 3 starters, I chose Torchic already and need Treecko and Mudkip.

I don't have many pokemon up for trade but I'll try get any pokemon you want. Also, please be reasonable, c'mon, if you've just started the game and have mudkip, I'm not giving you like Thundurus lol. (Keep in mind that I am playing Omega Ruby)

Daaanprice69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well il have to breed them so they'll be level 1, as I have marshstomp and sceptile. I can trade the
marshtomp if you want but I can't trade my sceptile il have to breed it, my marshstomp is level 34

demonwarriorTR

Youngster Joey
Credits
I kinda need the lvl 1s. Wanting to complete the dex, so getting them as lvl 1s and just raising them would be kewl

demonwarriorTR

Youngster Joey
Credits
As I said earlier, I don't have a huge range of pokemon to choose from, I either have really low level pokemon or like legendaries. So whatever you want I'll quickly go catch

demonwarriorTR

Youngster Joey
Credits
Playing Omega Ruby, only a few legends: Coballion, Thundurus, Cresselia, Raikou, Mesprit, Uxie, Latios, Heatran, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys.
I have no pseudos.
Plus I don't think I wanna be trading legendaries for lvl 1 treecko/mudkip lol.
I mean, I can get like decent pokemon like growlithe, vulpix etc. But I'm not getting like OP pokemon for mudkip and treecko

demonwarriorTR

Youngster Joey
Credits
Like I'd trade decent water types for mudkip. An example being corphish

demonwarriorTR

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a lvl 85 metagross now. Yeah I'll get you that growlithe then

demonwarriorTR

Youngster Joey
Credits
Let me check, and the trade may not be today, I have a football/soccer match early tommorow so can't be up too late ;)

testing