Negative XP points to next level

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
So I just got a lvl 100 Shiny Giratina off of the GTS and it says it has "-390,000" to the next level. So, is it hacked? I've seen mixed reactions on other boards so I want you opinion. Thanks!!!

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Yeah, this is the result of bad powersaves genning. It's hacked for sure, but it's legal

legal_legit_chart_v1.gif

In short, the guy set the EXP on the Giratina to 390000 points above its cap, leaving it with negative EXP to the next level. It's usable online, just don't take it tournaments.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
That probably means that somebody made it have more exp points then it needed if its level 100 it should say 0 exp points to the next level as there are no levels beyond lvl 100

ThePokemonFanboy

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yeah there both right. Powersaves has pretty sloppy genning espcially if the user isnt good at it. I got a milotic with negative xp points once and figured out it was hacked from that. You may not be able to use them online with negative xp points. I tried with my moltic and it didnt work.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Element Of Smash

Unslaad Krongrah
Donor
Credits
Yeah, this is the result of bad powersaves genning. It's hacked for sure, but it's legal

legal_legit_chart_v1.gif

In short, the guy set the EXP on the Giratina to 390000 points above its cap, leaving it with negative EXP to the next level. It's usable online, just don't take it tournaments.
Omg I direly needed this diagram. Based Matt <3

testing