AzKai

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yo Pokefans! My 'pen name' is AzKai but please, call me Kai. I've had a Pokemon game in my hand since the day Red and Blue released in NA in 1998. Yeah--that means I'm old as sh*t.

I play Gen4 games with SoulSilver (NA) as my main. I can't stomach the sight of these geometric shapes they're tryin' to pass off as Pokemon these days, so I've cut myself off at Gen4 (although some of the Pokemon in Gen5 are 'dorbs). I also can't deny that the fact my cute, shiny Ninetails following me just makes my girl parts tingle. Since I'm also a Pixel Artist, I'll probably never be able to give up that old, hybrid 8-bit style out for 3D, either.

In the real world I'm a designer and I have to say, I'm impressed with the site so far--especially the videos. Kudos on those artists!

I may get into breeding 6IV Shiny pokemon for Gen4 (and I think you can xFer those to Gen5 as well through SS if I'm not mistaken). Not too sure on the Market for that nor on the high end pricing, so I'd love to find a mentor around here to help show me the ropes.

I'm a bit fiery but I promise, I won't bite if you don't.

jackrobbiter101

Youngster Joey
Credits
While I don't necessarily agree with the distaste for 5th-6th gen, I do understand why you think bad of them. Welcome to the site, and I hope you have a fun time with it.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Yo Pokefans! My 'pen name' is AzKai but please, call me Kai. I've had a Pokemon game in my hand since the day Red and Blue released in NA in 1998. Yeah--that means I'm old as sh*t.

I play Gen4 games with SoulSilver (NA) as my main. I can't stomach the sight of these geometric shapes they're tryin' to pass off as Pokemon these days, so I've cut myself off at Gen4 (although some of the Pokemon in Gen5 are 'dorbs). I also can't deny that the fact my cute, shiny Ninetails following me just makes my girl parts tingle. Since I'm also a Pixel Artist, I'll probably never be able to give up that old, hybrid 8-bit style out for 3D, either.

In the real world I'm a designer and I have to say, I'm impressed with the site so far--especially the videos. Kudos on those artists!

I may get into breeding 6IV Shiny pokemon for Gen4 (and I think you can xFer those to Gen5 as well through SS if I'm not mistaken). Not too sure on the Market for that nor on the high end pricing, so I'd love to find a mentor around here to help show me the ropes.

I'm a bit fiery but I promise, I won't bite if you don't.

Sweet art, Welcome to the site! If you need any help or have any questions feel free to PM me :]

AzKai

Youngster Joey
Credits
While I don't necessarily agree with the distaste for 5th-6th gen, I do understand why you think bad of them. Welcome to the site, and I hope you have a fun time with it.

I don't think bad of them! Well, maybe the way I worded it is wrong. I definitely don't *like* them. I don't think the creators really got the "spirit" of what Pokemon "used" to be. But things evolve over time [no pun intended] and I don't think badly of people who love those gens. :) But unless I purely use them to somehow trade up my Pokemon through Gen4 through Gen6 to trade on here, I probably won't play 'em.

Sweet art, Welcome to the site! If you need any help or have any questions feel free to PM me :]

Thanks kindly! :) I do have some questions actually. I'll PM you soon! :D

Reactions: Dom
K

Krelbit

I told you it was coming so no witty punchline today.

Here are our rules, in case you haven't seen them yet.

We follow a different tiering system than other sites. You can see our official tiers here.

If you’re new to competitive pokemon battling, you can click here for an in-depth guide to IVs and EVs.

You can click here to learn more about Poke Credits (Or PC), the special currency PerfectPokemon.com uses to buy and sell pokemon with.

Anytime you need help, you can ask the shoutbox, or one of the staff members. They will always be willing to help and are generally positive about things.

I hope you have a nice time with us at Perfect Pokemon!

AzKai

Youngster Joey
Credits
I told you it was coming so no witty punchline today.

Here are our rules, in case you haven't seen them yet.

We follow a different tiering system than other sites. You can see our official tiers here.

If you’re new to competitive pokemon battling, you can click here for an in-depth guide to IVs and EVs.

You can click here to learn more about Poke Credits (Or PC), the special currency PerfectPokemon.com uses to buy and sell pokemon with.

Anytime you need help, you can ask the shoutbox, or one of the staff members. They will always be willing to help and are generally positive about things.

I hope you have a nice time with us at Perfect Pokemon!

Thanks Krel! Glad to be here. :)

GildartsClive

Youngster Joey
Credits
Also curious about breeding so maybe once you learn we can compare :) Not to mention I love dog Pokemon hence why I have the three legendaries and am trying to decide on the other 3 I want to fill my team.

Enjoy the site!

AzKai

Youngster Joey
Credits
Also curious about breeding so maybe once you learn we can compare :) Not to mention I love dog Pokemon hence why I have the three legendaries and am trying to decide on the other 3 I want to fill my team.

Enjoy the site!

Sounds good! Dog Pokemon are awesome. I'm a huge fan of Arcanine myself. The Eevee family and Ninetails are a close match, though.

I do have some nifty tricks even though I have to finish my game before I can do them. Have you tried RNG, etc?

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Welcome to the site @AzKai :)

I know I'm a bit late to the party but feel free to message me if you have any questions or just want to talk about Pokemon or really anything I guess :D

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
welcome to the site! :) if u have any questions plz feel free to ask

might wanna consider making an art shop on site if it suits ur fancy :p

AzKai

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thanks to you all! :) Everyone is so nice here, hehe.

I've thought about the art thing! I may do that. I could definitely do sprites :D

testing