New Chat

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Great! Almost out of school! Just 4 more days.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Classes will start for me on Monday. I'm a third year Uni student, so...
I have depression affecting me, at least Nic is keeping me happy. I really enjoy his company even though he is 1,304 miles away from me. I honestly like him a lot and I am very happy with him. I just wish I didn't have chronic depression, but I guess that is the payment for having half a brain.

Daigon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have depression affecting me, at least Nic is keeping me happy. I really enjoy his company even though he is 1,304 miles away from me. I honestly like him a lot and I am very happy with him. I just wish I didn't have chronic depression, but I guess that is the payment for having half a brain.

Depressed? Why are you depressed you have life, be happy not many can say the same. As long as your still breathing you don't like something change it period.

Daigon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
There are so many aspects in life that can grant you "happiness". When focused on one thing you're hindering yourself in other areas. Just don't make excuses for how you feel. Be active. Do something you haven't done or finish something you've started. Don't be stagnant possibilities could be endless on what you can do and where you could go

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
There are so many aspects in life that can grant you "happiness". When focused on one thing you're hindering yourself in other areas. Just don't make excuses for how you feel. Be active. Do something you haven't done or finish something you've started. Don't be stagnant possibilities could be endless on what you can do and where you could go
Good point, I just want to get out of high school. I just want to go far from this town and out west.

testing